Nov 10, 2007

A letter to Rossi - We got this on mail.

i have tried all these but no one is responding. i am compelled to go to college outside my state due to my family pressure. my parents, they want me achieve in college. they do not understand i want to achieve in other thing where i am best bcoz JESUS has given me this.

HI SIR PLZ SEND THIS MAIL TO V. ROSSI, THE DOCTOR, 46 YAMAHA GOD/ PLZ SIR HELP ME / I AM A VERY POOR BOY PLZ HELP ME

dear THE DOCTOR VALENTINO ROSSI,
i’m sonu and i’m your very biggest fan in the world and you will never find anyone in the world like me. i am a mad lover of your’s. i mean you are my life and my ideal and i respect you too much. i’m asian Indian and I LIKE YOU THIS MUCH. i want to participate with you. i’m a very poor boy i mean i’m not in a position to participate but i’m a very good bike rider, and like you if i got the chance i can progress ahead. i want become your student because you are my master. my age is 20 and nobody is here to help me expect JESUS. i don’t even have any family support and i hope you will help me.
ONLY YOU CAN HELP ME
jacob ratnam,
near gopal general stores
rajatalab RAIPUR 492001

Chhattisgarh, INDIA.

We got this mail today from Jacob and are reproducing it just the way it came in.

Hello Jacob,
It is so warm to see that you have such intense passion for motorcycle racing and Rossi. We are also sure that given the right support, you can become an able biker. However, education is very important for you. It will help you stand up as a man, make money and then empower you to buy the bikes you want and practice on a track. India also has many big races and you can start even 10 years later, when you are ready!

Remember Jacob, Jesus helps those who help themselves and you must keep the fire burning inside you and use it as a force to fuel your passion. But right now, it is time for you to make a career. Our economy, unfortunately does not allow for sponsorships for such causes, dost. Yes, its a cruel world. But you must not give up. And whenever you do make it, we will always be around to cheer you up on the track or on the road.

And we hope Rossi comes by to our blog to take a look at his greatest fan.

But till then, take a bow from all of us dost, for your courage and love for motorcycling.

- The Monoshock Team

1 comment:

www.monoshock.in said...

Hi
Regarding the mail sent by jacob ratnam my view on that mail is not only him everybody is longing to race in track or with rossi and even every indian does, if not some 50 - 60% like to do.
From this mail i have a bulb electrified in my head, that u guys can help us out with conducting some entry level race event in tracks with some cost effectiveness, i like to put this info forward that in nurburing circuit which is specially designed for racing and testing the cars and bike(r)s to its limits and monitoring the performance and potent of them, with this nobody is conducting as a event there if a person like to do they collect the sum amt and rest of the things is done by us(brave riders) "this is the information which i have got if it is wrong pls forgive me and correct me - vijai". In the same manner u guys can do or at least arrange one so that it can be a fruitful event to everybody even for the person who can't fetch a huge amount of money to race.
- Vijai sent this in by email

Thanks Vijai