Oct 20, 2007

Unicorn Lover!

Hi Rahul ,

This is Nitin once again. I find Monoshock really very close to me. The bike enthusiasm is mind blowing. I am very fond of bikes either Indian or Imported. I never miss a chance of getting into minors whether its a Suzuki GSX 1300 or a 1960 Honda Cub 50. I love them all......

Let me tell you something about myself. I am a working professional and I am constantly in search of different bikes, new bikes, motogp,etc on the internet. On 17th OCt we had yet another sibling from Hero Honda 150cc segment coming into market 'Hunk'. I keep on doing such research. One really interesting news I would like to share is the new Ducati Desmo RR real good stuff.

I own a new Honda Unicorn Sports Silver colour. I have previously used RX-100, Shogun, Shogun Cat,and now settled with a green bike. Uni is the best bike available in India right now. Rahul I would appreciate if you include me in your team in an active way or inactively like keeping me in touch with the latest updates about bikes. I promptly download your e mag. I am enclosing a photo of my bike along with this mail.

Thanks for reading.

Nitin Mallikarjun

Thank you for writing in Nitin. Your words are our true rewards. Keep it coming. You are always a part of Monoshock. Ride Safe!
-Rahul

No comments: